Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 10, 2022

Mask Monday: ☾ Love Luxe Beauty Sailor Moon Sheet Masks



As a big Sailor Moon fan, I'm really excited to share these with you guys! 

I recieved many of these masks last Christmas because, my friends know me well. You all know anything Sailor Moon, official or not, is a must have for me. I even got doubles so, happy Mon is happy.

Years ago, I saw the Japanese Sailor Moon masks online and really wanted them but didn't get the chance to. Those were the ones with the actual faces on the mask and I believe they were official mech. I could be wrong tho.

Last year tho, many Chinese brands came up with Sailor Moon makeup and beauty products. I didn't buy anything but I knew about them thanks to the internet. I saw eyeshadows, eyeliners, eye lashes and so on. I guess after ColourPop released the SM collection, others wanted to try too.

So, these masks are from a brand called Love Luxe Beauty, a Chinese brand I haven't tried before. From what I saw online, they have pretty cute things.

The SM masks feature the inner scouts, including Chibi Moon. I got all of them but Mars, which is ok, I can live without her, hehe.

Each Scout has a different fruit but they all of them claim to hydrate, nourish and repair the skin. They also say they include "acid" which I believe stands for hyaluronic acid. The translation is a bit funny. Venus' is a milk mask, and it's the only different one.

They are all pretty and bright with a chibi version of the Scouts and their representative colors. Their tiaras are a little different tho but they are all really cute.

Sailor Moon's is all pretty in pink and it is a strawberry mask.

Sailor Chibi Moon's is pink and mint green and it is a peach mask.

Sailor Mercury's is all blue, of course. It is a cranberry mask. (Fun fact: there's a Card Captor Sakura wand there! hehe)

Sailor Jupiter's is green with more green and this one is an avocado mask.

Sailor Venus' is an orange, orange mask! This is a different one tho, it says it's a VC & Milk mask.

Of course I haven't tried them all but, this what I've noticed so far; these masks are plain white and even tho they have a specific fruit on each of them, they have no scent at all, which was slightly disappointing cuz most of them sounded really good. They come soaked in product and they are actually hydrating. I liked the fact that they didn't irritate my skin or gave me any weird reaction. The serum absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky feeling.

I wouldn't say they are the best ones out there but they are good for hydration, leaving your skin smooth and with a healthy glow even on the next day.

I think these can be found online and it's defo a fun thing to have if you love Sailor Moon too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com