Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 25, 2022

Cat pressies haul 🐾


A few days ago was International Cat Day, so of course, Masha recieved some pressies. My mom says Masha is a spoiled brat, and she might be right. After I moved, Masha became an only child and since I'm out working for many hours and she's very needy, I try to spoil her to keep her happy and entertained. Yeah, I'm that type of mom.



Let's take a look at Masha's new goodies.

This first toy isn't exactly new, she's had it for about a month now but I thought I'd include it here.

Flopping fish:
I remember when I first saw the ad online, it said it was a "trending toy" for cats and I knew Masha had to have it. 
This electronic fish is very realistic looking and it responds to movement so, when your cat touches it, it starts dancing.
It came with a charger and a little catnip sachet inside. You can remove the elctronic part to wash it and the battery lasts for a couple of days even when you constantly leave it on.

I find it funny and Masha likes it. It catches her attention and keeps her busy for a while.



The next two items are from the same store, Un dos treats.Which is a mexican store dedicated to make pet treats with very unique and interesting flavors. Everything is made with natural ingredients.

First we have the fish and cucumber ¡Cha-Cha Shakers! Which is a seasoning for dogs and cats. It's as thin as spices and the smell of this particular one is similar to dry shrimp. You just mixed it with their food and they can enjoy. Masha loved it and Michee and Dako (my sister's dog) also recieved one. They also had another flavor that I might get later. Of course, I don't give it to her everyday.




I also got her some Catgrass, for some reason I thought it'd be ready but the set came with the soil, seeds and "pot". The pot is pretty much the can it came in but it's still cute. I already prepared it so, I hope it survives. I'm not really good with plants. But grass should be easy, right? 
We'll see how it goes.



This is how the cat grass looks after a week


Lastly we have the SmartyKat Crackle Chute Collapsible Cat Tunnel which Masha hasn't used yet, she's still kinda scared of it. She shyly gets close and sniffs it but, she doesn't completely gets in. Hope she starts liking it soon.




And that is it for this cat haul, I think it's the first time I do something like this so I hope you enjoyed.
If you want to see more from Masha, feel free to follow her on Instagram! Michee also has an account.
🐱 Masha
🐱 Michee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com