Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 22, 2022

My first Levi Heichou figure! ♡


I have to say that even tho I am an anime fan and obsess easily, I don't have many figures. That's why I got super excited when I recieved this one, specially because it is freaking Levi Heichou, one of my top husbados, hehehe.
A few weeks ago I asked on Instagram if you wanted me to make a blog post about the figure and most people said yes so, here we are.

Keep in mind I'm not a collector and I don't know much (or anything) about figures. I do enjoy watching some reviews but this will be nothing like them. This is just a fangirl sharing her Heichou. 

Where to start? I believe it's about the size of a nendoroid so it's like the chibi verson of the character.


It came with a black base and a blade to slay some titans!! He's frowning which is a very Levi-like expression, he's just so cute!! And even tho it's not an official nendoroid, the colors in the figure are really nice, his face is perfect and all in all, it's very well made. ♡



He might not have as many details as a nendoroid but, I'm happy with him


He came in perfect timing because I'm currently wantching Shingeki No Kyojin The Final Season Part 2 which is just SO GOOD even tho I haven't seen Levi much. I'm just not ready for the show to be over yet~


Tell me guys, do you collect figures? Are you currently watching Shingeki No Kyojin too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com