Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 16, 2022

My Sakura shuki 🍶


Those who know me, know I am a big sake lover so, I'm very excited to share this. 
I wanted a sake set for a long time now but for whatever reason I never got one. A shuki is a sake set, the jar and cups to drink it. I only had a small plain jar I bought from Dokkoi a couple of months ago but I couldn't find the matching cups there.


As you might have seen in my last Pressies Haul, I recieved a very speacial gift, a beautiful ceramic tokkuri with sakura flowers. It is just perfect!


The set comes with a tokkuri wich is the server and 4 ochoko. The tokkuri usually has a narrow neck to keep the heat when you're drinking warm sake but you can find different designs. As for the ochoko, there are also different types of cups to drink sake, and they all have different names.



The set is this kind of an off white color with pink and black details which are the sakura flowers. It is super girly, super cute and... it's exactly how I wanted my shuki to look like!


I used to drink sake from Japanese ceramic tea cups, hehe. Now I can upgrade and drink it properly. 🌸



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com