Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 20, 2022

Lipton Sakura Tea 🌸

Spring is pretty much here  and that means it's Sakura season in Japan. As a sakura and Japan lover, it was exciting to find this tea. 

I believe it was last year when I saw people sharing this Lipton Sakura tea on Youtube during Spring in Japan and I was very curious to try it but I couldn't find it anywhere. A couple of weeks ago, when I went to a mini expo thingy wiyh my friends, I found it in a stall that had many cool imported things from Japan and, I had to get it.

I have to mention the presentation cuz it's really cute! The tea comes in a resealable pink bag with sakura flowers.



The package comes with 12 pyramyd shaped bags and smells very floral once you open it.


I don't know why I thought the tea would have a bright red color but it is more like a brownish red. Also the smell changes completely once you prepare it.

In my mind the taste would be as floral as it smells but, I was very surprised when I tried it, it does taste like cherries. To me, it tastes like a tutsi pop, haha. Maybe it's not the best way to describe it but it is a very unique flavor.

Usually, I like my drinks to be sweet but, I've tried it with and without sugar. Just to taste both options. And I have to say both are pretty good.



  And since the weather is becoming a little warmer, I had it cold too! 

Even tho this tea isn't easy to find over here, I think the price was pretty decent compared to other tea I've seen.

I'll defo buy more if I see it again, it is really is worth trying. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com