Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 16, 2022

Japanese speaking workshop: Describing someone.


It's been a while since I last wrote something related to my Japanese classes. Last weekend I started a Japanese speaking workshop to actually have people to practice with and even tho it's only been a class so far, I really enjoyed it. 

For this workshop we had to prepare a short presentation about someone, it could be a person you know, a famous someone or a character. We had to describe them with the vocabulary and grammar we know so far.

I chose my husbando, Sasuke cuz I had enough information to talk about his family, his past and all that stuff.

The idea was to present the information to the class and ask questions after that, I was suuuuuper nervous at the beginning but I ended up enjoying it a lot.

And since I'm super proud of my presentation, I wanted to share it here, hehe. It may look a little basic but I really put time and effort in it. (I slept super late a day before because I did it at the last minute tho...)

On the first slide I included some basic information along with his family members.

The second talked about his days as a ninja student and a super short description of him.

And on the third one, I mentioned what he likes and dislikes to eat and his "present".

Presentations were supposed to be about 2-3 minutes long, hence the little information. Plus, I'm not that good so I couldn't get into much details yet.

Excuse me if there are some mistakes there, I'm still learning and, this is the first time I do something like this. Hehe.

I know this is a bit of a random post but, I really wanted to share it. Hehehe.

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com