Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 11, 2022

Labello Barbie Lip balm


2 years ago, Labello released an official Barbie Special Edition Collection of 3 lip balms featuring Barbies from different decades and flavors (strawberry, cherry and blackberry). They were really cute but for whatever reason, I didn't get any of them, which was sad because I used to love Barbie when I was a little girl.

Back in December I saw 3 new ones. I got one for one of my friends as a part of her Christmas pressie, I got her the blackberry one because it's purple and that's her fav color; and last weekend, the bestie gave me the cherry one, which was the one I wanted because it has a redhead Barbie. Hehe.



This new collection has the same colors as the previous one, the only thing that changes is the Barbie.
 
Labello is a brand that has been around since forever and I feel like their products never disappoint, they also have very affordable prices. 
These lip balms have a 24hrs hydration and smell delish!


The Strawberry one is red, it has a slight shimmer to it and it leaves a slight red tint on the lips when you apply it.

Tired teacher face of the day!
Left: no labello, Right: with labello



I don't know if I'll collect all of them or if they will come out with more designs but i feel like it's something cool to have if you liked or still like Barbie.

See you next time~! ♡ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com