Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 12, 2022

Miniso Color Me Liquid Foundation

 I feel like we haven't had a makeup post in such a long time! 

I recently bought a new foundation from Miniso and thought it'd be the perfect time for a little makeup review kind of thing.

Before this one, I was using the Fit Me matte + poreless foundation from Maybelline, which wasn't a bad product, it had a matte, velvety finish and that is pretty but isn't my favorite. Specially during winter, when my skin gets super dry. It was also light coverage and, right now, my skin needs at least a medium coverage. Wearing a mask has been giving me terrible skin!! 😢 I did finish the product tho. 


sorry it is all gross but, this is the shade I was using.

The one I got and recently started using is the Color Me Liquid Foundation in the color LR2. I believe it is the 2nd lightest one, the lightest was way too light for me. They had 4 different shades.


This foundation is medium coverage and has a creamy yet light texture which blends nicely and evenly. It contains gotu kola, leaf oil and fruit extracts and helps to even your skin tone. I'd say it gives you a dewy look, giving your skin a natural, healthy glow. 


I'm only wearing moisturizer and sunscreen on the first pic. You can defo see a difference on the 2nd one, where I do have some foundation on.

It comes with a dispesenser that makes the application clean and easy. Plus, it's easy to control the amount of product you want to use. 1 pump is enough to cover your face.

It doesn't really have a scent to it, so it'll be great if you are not a fan of scented products.

Durability wise it's pretty good.  It looks nice throughout the day. I actually apply it with my fingers to warm up the product a little bit and then pat it with my beauty blender after spraying some makeup setting spray. Idk if it makes any difference or not but, it works for me. 

All in all I think it's a good product for an affordable price. The only down side to it is that Miniso tends to stop restocking some products after some time.

See you next time~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com