Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 8, 2022

Kimetsu No Yaiba Tomioka Mini Figure

We have another husbando figure guyssss! This time is a Giyu Tomioka figure my friends gave me. He was part of the Kimetsu No Yaiba Nitotan Figure Blind Bag (Series 1).

This blind bags feature 5 characters: Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenitsu and, of course, Tomioka.


They were lucky tho, cuz you know how you can get a random character when you buy these type of bags and even tho we do like Nezuko and Tanjiro, they're not our favs. They got our 3 loves: Zenitsu, Inosuke and Tomioka. Of course, they kept their husbandos.

The chibi Tomioka came with a black base and it's just adorable! I love his serious yet cute expression. 

Even tho he is around 4cm tall, he has really nice painting details on his clothes. You can even see he has his sword peaking from his clothes.



I wasn't expecting to recieve this baby so, It was a very unexpected but nice surprise. 

I don't know what charachters come in "Series 2" and I'm not sure if I'll collect more of them. All I know is, I'm happy to have little Tomioka. Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com