Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 4, 2022

Kimetsu No Yaiba Potato Maru Snacks

Something I love about Japanese snacks and candy is how many anime collabs they have. You don't see them everyday in my country so I try to buy some whenever I get the chance.

This time I bought the Kimetsu No Yaiba Potato Maru Snacks which are dried noodles and diced potato snacks that come in small bites.


At first I thought they were small rice cookies. They are slightly salted and you can kinda taste the potato in them.

Looking online and from what I saw when I bought them, they have many different designs and they all come with a card. Mine says it's "Version B". I believe "Version A" comes with loose dry noodles instead.

The card came stuck on the back of the snack bag

I got Shinobu, which made me happy since she's one of my favorite characters. My friends also got some. We all got different cards.

This is how the back of the cards look like.




Diana got lucky! She got to exchange cards to ger her 2 favorites.

I guess there's nothing way too special about these snacks but they are good. I'd defo buy them again. It was fun opening them with my friends and they were pretty cheap too!

We have more anime related stuff coming this month so, stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com