Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 26, 2022

Lime Crime Prep & Prime Setting Spray

I've been using this product for a couple of years now and for whatever reason I keep forgetting to write about it. It is part of my everyday makeup routine and one of my favorite products. 

It is the Lime Crime Prep & Prime Setting Spray which also works as a setting spray. It is a very lightweight spray with a very subtle sweetish scent to it. It's supposed to work for all skin types and helps with oil control.

You can use it before applying your makeup to prep the skin, or after makeup as a setting spray. I usually just spray it after my makeup and kinda set it with my beauty blender.

The bottle comes with 300ml and lasts for a loooong time. It does help my makeup to look great for a long time, giving my skin a healthy glow without looking shiny. It also minimizes pores.

It originally came in a pink & white box but I got rid of it. The bottle is fun and cute! I really like the aqua color with the pink and gold details.

I'd highly recommend this product if you like a dewy finish, not a matte one. This is not my first bottle and I'll defo buy it again once I run out of it. I've been really loving it since my mom gave it to me a few years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com