Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 24, 2022

Teacher's Day Pressies

It's been a couple of years since I last posted a Teacher's Day pressies post... maybe it was because of the pandemic. I really don't know but I enjoy making this type of posts so, we're gonna do it this year!!

Teacher's Day was on the 15th, but since it was a Sunday, most of the pressies arrived the following week. And, I didn't have time to put this blog together until now. Life's been kinda super busy lately.We had a lunch reunion at work to celebrate and a long weekend after that. (I still had to work tho). May has been full of long weekends and days off and I never had the chance to enjoy them cuz of my work~ Oh well, adult life is hard sometimes... :')

Anyway, here are the pressies I received this year:

Baby succulent plant! It was the first gift I recieve at the Teacher's day reunion. I hope it survives, hehe. I like how simple, yet pretty the pot is.

I got chocolate with some of my pressies. ♡ 

I also received a cute makeup bag with a floral print and a very colorful gel pen. The makeup bag could also work as a pencil case. 

The We Bare Bears pouch is actually a manicure set which I thought was a cute and not-so-common gift. It's cool cuz I didn't have one. And Panda is my fav bear out of the 3. 

I think receiving personalized mugs is a yearly tradition, hehe. Not complaining tho, They are really cute! Both came with some yummies inside!

This phone holder came in perfect timing because I recently changed my phone and they match perfectly! I love the design and colors. Can you tell my students know me too well?

We also have some accessories! A cute golden necklace with matching earrings.

Personalized coffee cups! Both are perfect to bring my coffee to work, hehe. The pink one came with some tea bags and cappuccino inside.

Lastly we have this handmade candle that smells reaaaaally good! It's kind of a cherry lollipop scent.

As always, I'm super thankful for the pressies, the hugs and kind words. I'm so lucky to be able to share what I know with my students and constantly learn from them too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com