Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 5, 2022

Goodbye Rapunzel~

 It was already time to say goodbye to my quarantine hair! Yeah guys, I got a very needed haircut after only trimming it once during the past 2 years mostly because of my COVID paranoia.

I know some people didn't want me to do it but, it was already too long, dry and damaged. I was sick of it and had a hard time styling it. It had no shape at all.

I got a long bob kind of thing. A straight cut to get rid of all the damaged hair. I wanted it shorter but it'd be inconvenient for work because I'd have to style it everyday. Plus, the rainy weather is no help. I might go shorter on my break, I don't know yet. For now I'm also letting what's left of my bangs grow too, it's still very burnt.

Honestly, this haircut felt liberating, haha. 

And well, this was a very quick hair update. 

See you next time~  ♡

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com