Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 29, 2022

😸 Cat sitting #4

Here comes another cat update. I think it'll be a very short one since things haven't changed much since the last one. 

Sassy is braver now and I've seen her provoking Masha every now and then. I find it funny tho, they end up chasing each other around the apartment.

At night, when Masha sleeps in a different room, Sassy jumps in my bed and sleeps with me for a while, something she didn't do before. 

And, again, they got matching toys. This time, small mice. It was love at first sight. They started playing with them as soon as they recieved them.


Shortest update so far but, I'll be on a break soon so, I'll be able to spend more time with them and, hopefully, write more.

Other Cat Sitting posts:

😸 Cat sitting #1

😸 Cat sitting #2

😸 Cat sitting #3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com