Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 20, 2022

Starbucks Halloween Bearista 🎃

Starbucks is my fav coffee place and we all know I go crazy during PSL season but, I don't really buy most of the things they come up with. Mostly because they run out of everything I like on the same day it's released!! It's crazy!

This year these cute bearista (love it) bears have been very popular. They've released different types for different occasions. Not long ago, my friend Ceci gave me one that works as a cup topper (not sure if that's the name tho) and it's just adorable!! 

They released some cute Halloween mugs and tumblers but I never had the chance to see them... and, as soon as the pumpkin bearistas came out, some of my friends started sending me the pics and, I fell in love.

I was lucky enough to find it last week and I couldn't resist. It was the perfect treat after a booster COVID vaccine, along with a PSL.

Well deserved treat!

It is a bearista keychain of the bear dressed as a pumpkin holding a coffee. SO CUTE! It has a plastic hanger thingy and a green Starbucks tag strip. Everything is this kind of rubber plastic kind of material and, eve tho it's not super elaborated, the details are pretty nice.


The way to get them is throught the Starbucks Rewards card. You buy a venti drink and pay $99MXN. Dunno if they'll be available without the card. 

Packaging was pretty simple tho. It would've been cool to have a Halloween themed box.

I don't think I'll use it as a key chain tho, I kinda want to have it as part of my coffee station (which is still under construction in a way) decoration, all year long.

I think that's it for this short post. I really wanted to share this cutie. Let me know if you got it or, if you'd like to get it. 

See you next time~ 🎃  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com