Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 25, 2022

☾ Sailor Moon Tuxedo Mask Figure



Last month I showed you the Sailor Moon tee Maru brought from Spain and I mentioned I had another Sailor Moon pressie to share. Well, today is the day, it'll be a husbando figure kind of day guys! Hehe.

It is a cute Tuxedo Mask figure!! And, in case you didn't know, Tuxedo Mask was my first anime crush ever! So, even tho I started liking other characters as I grew older and realized he isn't as helpful as I used to think, he will always have a very special place in my heart. Funny thing is, this is actually my first Tuxedo Mask figure / merch.

She told me she found him in a Japanese store called HAIKU. It came in this cute paper bag. I tried my best not to ruin it when I opened it cuz I really liked it.

He came with a white base and his hat. I think I'll glue the hat cuz I don't want to lose it.

His size is about the same size as the Sailor Moon Petit Chara from Megahouse. It'd be perfect if I had a Sailor Moon to go with him. I'll have to get one!!! I do have other scouts tho.

He's so cute! I love how he's holding his signature rose. 🌹 

Sailor Moon was and still is a big part of my life so, receiving this figure was very special. 90's nostalgia!!

I still have to buy some furniture to display some of anime goodies and figures. But, I'll continue sharing as I buy / receive or unpack more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com