Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 8, 2022

CCP Bleach Tee

Guys! I previously mentioned how excited I was with the new Bleach Arc but, I didn't expect to find some merch this soon.

Not long ago, I was randomly looking at Cuidado con el Perro's website and saw a couple of Bleach tees for women. I went crazy and had to go check them. Sadly, I couldn't find any at the actual store, so I went to check the men's section and, they had some!! 

It's not my first time buying their men's tees because they have pretty cool ones and, some of my fav collabs were just for men at the beginning.

The ones I saw this time were mostly Ichigo tees. Not complaining, I love Ichigo. They also had one with Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, Kon and Rukia, I think. 

I got a black t-shirt with a shinigami logo pattern in red. It has 3 pics of Ichigo as a Shinigami too. This one is not over sized, I still got an XS. It has a round neck and short sleeves and, it is licensed.



The only thing I didn't love was the type of print they used on Ichigo's pics. I know nothing about these things, I just know when I don't love them. The colors are bright and nice but it's the texture I don't like. I have other tees with the same type of print tho so, it's ok.

The designs they are using are pretty much from the first Arcs, I still like them but it would've been cool if they used newer ones. A part of me wants to see other characters featured on these tees but I'm not sure if the ones I love are popular enough because they are not the main characters but, I didn't expect to find Julia when they released the Cowboy Bebop merch so, we'll see.

I know I will go back and buy more and I hope I can find the women's ones too! They also had Naruto, Shingeki No Kyojin and Dragon Ball tees for men and Card Captor Sakura and Tokyo Ghoul clothes for wormen. All licensed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com