Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 27, 2022

24 Days of Christmas Pressies

Before December started, my mom and I decided to do this kind of Advent Calendar thingy, in which both of us would give small surprise pressies to each other until actual Christmas. Since it was a last minute thing, we didn't really wrap them, we just placed them so we could find them every morning. We set a very small budget and the pressies were basically snacks and things we'd enjoy everyday.

Here are the pressies I received:

Day 1: Sake Purifying Mask. As a Sake lover, I was super excited when I saw it, it is just perfect! haha. It is from Natural Care Cosmetic Series, same brand that had the Sailor Moon masks I bought a while ago.

Day 2: Luna sheet mask. This one is also from Natural Care Cosmetic Series and is part of the Moon Collection. I couldn't find Luna when I first got them and now I have her!!

Day 3: Candy! These are some of my favorites! 

Day 4: Coca cola with caramel coffee and candies! Guys, I am obsessed with the coffee coke, I know is not everyone's cup of tea but, yeah. It was my first time trying the caramel one tho. I've only had the vanilla and espresso one.

Day 5: Chocolate muffins! It's funny cuz I also got them for my mom but they were vanilla instead of chocolate. 

Day 6: Chocoretas! cuz mint-chocolate is my fav combo ever.

Day 7: soursop soy juice and smiley cherry candy.

Day 8: Lots of smiley cherry candy!

Day 9: Fruity cereal with marshmallows. Marshmallows make everything cuter and funnier.

Day 10: My mom made fritters! You have no idea how much I love these!

Day 11: Chocolate Vualá. These are mini croissants filled with chocolate. Love them!

Day 12: soursop gummies! These are reaaally good guys.

Day 12: A lotus flower sheet mask fromNatural Care Cosmetic Series, it is a vitamins mask and, a choco caramel bar. 

Day 14: Gummy bears! I loved these because the also had a blue bear that was delish and, a pink one!

Day 15: Choco caramel bar and friuty cereal!

Day 16: Walnut cookies filled with nutella! 

Day 17: Walnut cookies with strawberry jam!

Day 18: Coca-cola and mini gansito.

Day 19: Pinguinos and a nail polish. I got to try the Pinguinos Christmas edition which are choco-mint so, yeah. They were pretty good. The nail polish's brand is NHC and it's a beautiful pink shade. It didn't show in the pic but the lid has a rose shape that makes the presentation super girly and cute.

Day 20: Gansito chocolate milk and peanuts (peanuts are one of my fav snacks). 

Day 21: Another Sake mask from Natural Care Cosmetic Series and some choco-mint candy.

Day 22: Fruity Mentos and a pretty lilac nail polish. The nail polish is also from NHC and also has a very cute and girly presentation.

Day 23: Coca-cola and some marshmallow cookies!

Day 24: I don't think the pic shows it well but, I received a heart charm that looks pretty Sailor Moonish to me along with deemint strawberry candy.

It was a lot of fun waking up to treats everyday, this could become a tradition now! Hehe. Of course, all the yummies are gone now. 
Anyway guys, I hope you had a Happy Christmas. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com