Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 8, 2022

CCP Bleach Shinigami Tee

Last month I showed you the Ichigo tee I found at Cuidado Con el Perro and how I couldn't find the women's tee I wanted. Well, las weekend, as I was looking for some Christmas pressies, I found all the women's tees I saw online. They have like 4 or 5 different desings, some with Ichigo, Orihime, Ishida, Chad and Rukia, others were just Ichigo tees and there's the one I got, it featuring Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, Renji and Yoruichi so, we'll call it the Shinigami tee.

I really wanted this one because it has Hitsugaya and Matsumoto on it and, they are my favs. The t-shirt is a round neck, pale pink tee with short sleeves. As the other tee, they are using pictures from the first Arcs. The print is not as hard(?) as the other one. This one is defo better. It has the Bleach logo in white at the top and it also says bleach in japanese in one side. These words kinda work as a frame cuz we have the Shinigami pic in the center. I got a small one this time cuz I wanted it to fit nicely but it's still a little loose for a small. Oh well~

It is also licensed and even tho the pic is not my ultimate fav, I'm super happy I got it. Plus, it was for sale when I got it! I defo need more! Hehehe.

And that is it guys, I just wanted to share it cuz, I love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com