Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 25, 2023

Jujutsu Kaisen Kugisaki Nobara Figure

Remember I told you Megumi had a little partner? Well, here she is! Along with him I got a Nobara figure. Which is the first female character figure I share in here. Dunno why tho, I have others that I really like too.


I have to say they look really cute together!

Nobara is also from Magyc House. They actually had other characters too, one of my friends took Gojo Sensei and Itadori home with her. 

Same as Megumi, Nobara came with a transparent base and is round the same size as the Petit Chara figures from Megahouse. The details on her heai are not as nice as Megumi's but, her face is pretty and has nice details. 


Her body has more details and different colors. You can even see her hands peeking from her crossed arms and a pink detail on her waist (Idk why it's pink tho), her tights are not the same shade of blue as the rest of her outfit which I aprreciate.

I'm still trying to think of a way to display these mini figures. Suggestions are more than welcome!! Also, let me know if you'd like to see some of my other (and older) female character figures that never made it here for whatever reason. 

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com