Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 31, 2023

Mon's Kitchen | My meals in a week |

It's been a while since I last share something food related. Specially something I've made. So today, I decided to share some of the things I made for lunch in a week. Thing is, sometimes when I make too much of something, I end up eating it twice or even 3 times in a week. That's why I'm only sharing 3.

Don't expect these dishes to be super elaborated, I don't spend much time in the kitchen during the week because of work. I try to go for things that are fast and easy so, yeah. Also not all of them are the healthiest option for some so... don't judge me! Hehe

The first one is one of my favorites when I don't have much time: My Mc D's menu! Fish nuggets and hashbrowns. For some reason I prefer fish nuggets over chicken ones and, I just loooove hashbrowns. There's no science here, I added some lemon juice to my nuggets and ketchup to my hashbrowns. The sauces on the side are more ketchup and a little Valentina. Which is pretty much the only spicy sauce I eat. My bestie doesn't know how I live eating like this. Hehehe. A bag of nuggets usually lasts me for like 2 or 3 days.

Since I had a little more time I made some pasta with meat and veggies. This is the easiest way for me to eat veggies! I tend to forget about them, and it's not because I don't like them. For this pasta I used ground beef, tomato sauce, chopped carrots and potato and green beans. I didn't make the sauce from scratch tho, I used Heinz's bolognese sause and added some salt with garlic to it. It was pretty good but I made enough to eat for a week! I decided to freeze part of it and eat some other day cuz, I got a little tired of it, hehe.

I bought a package of 5 frozen breaded chicken steaks (I'm not sure if they are steaks). I only used a couple and kept the others in the freezer. I decided to eat the chicken with some spinach. I actually love spinach! The chicken only had some seasoning and I had it with a tiny bitsy bit of mayo. The spinach had lemon juice and tajin, hehe. But it disappeared and doesn't show in the pic. I made enough for two days.

And then we have dessert. This was a caramel flan, since I made small portions I ended up having too many. I ate them a lot and even shared some of them. It was not bad but not sweet enough for me.

I realized I only took pics of my lunch when I drank Coca-Cola with them. I have to say that was not an everyday thing tho, some days I also had plain water or cranberry juice.

And well guys, that is that for the meals I made in a week. I can proudly say, they were good! Hehe.
Hope you enjoyed this short post, I'll see you next time~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com