Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 7, 2023

Kimetsu No Yaiba Uzui Tengen Mini Figure

There's another character from Kimetsu No Yaiba I love that is not Tomioka and who break the dark haired, serious type of anime guys I like. Uzui Tengen is my other love from the show, he's also the only husbando I share with 2 of my best friends. So we're constantly fighting over who gets the merch, hehe. 

Earlier this year one of them gave this Lego kind of figure of him as a pressie and, I just loved him so much! 

He came in a transparent box with a base that simulates a rock floor type of thingy. We also have his hot pic on the back, hehe. I can easily remove him from the base a just leave him on the other small black base he comes with but, I decided to keep it in the box for now. 



This figure is super detailed even if it's really small. He comes with his 2 swords and the chain, you can remove them. His clothes and face also have very nice details and bright colors.



Look at those tiny muscular arms!

I love his cute smile even with a bloody face! He's a very cool character in the anime so, I'm very happy to have a mini Uzui-sama as a part of my husbando collection, hehehe.

This is not my first Lego kind of figure, I also have a mini Sasuke I bought a while ago. And I'm finally putting some of my anime goodies together in a shelf so, I guess I'll show you guys eventually. 

See you next time~!! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com