Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 16, 2023

CCP Bleach "Ichigo Zen" Tee


 Yeah guys, I had to go get another Bleach tee from Cuidado Con el Perro. Actually, it was one of the few designs left (at least for women) and it was for sale. It was a bargain!

This one is called "Ichigo Zen" and it's a round neck beige tee with a boxy fit and short sleeves. As my Shinigami tee, it has the logo in english at the top and it also says Bleach in Japanese in one side. 

It is 100% cotton and it's another licensed piece. The colors on this one are not as bright as the others, it has more of a pale color palette. Actually, some people in a Bleach facebook group mentined the hair color, which I didn't really pay much attention to before but yeah, it is way lighter than his actual orange hair but, I guess it is part of the color palette. I find it really nice even tho I don't think it is flattering on me. But I don't care, gotta wear my man's tee proudly. Hehehe...


I got a size small but again, it is a little oversized. All these tees came like that. 

I think this could be my last Bleace piece, at least from CCP cuz last time I went, they didn't have much left. Sadly I didn't get the chance to buy one with Orihime on it. Oh well~ But! they now have a Jujutsu Kaisen collection (for men) and, I can't wait to buy a few things I liked. So, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com