Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 21, 2023

The Pet Tag: Sassy 🐾

Yesterday was National Cat Day so, I think this post is perfect! (It would've been better yeasterday but, still).

Years ago, I shared a Pet tag / furry friend tag (can't remember the exact name) about Tinks, Michee and Masha. As you know, last year another furry baby joined my family and I thought it was time for her to have her own tag. Even tho I haven't had her for that long, I lover her so much so, yeah. Here is Sassy's pet tag!

Let's start!

1. What is your pets name?

Sassy

2. How did you come up with the name?

I didn't. Her previous owner named her Sassy and since she's not a baby anymore, I didn't want to change it. She's already very used to it.

3. What breed is your pet?

I believe she's a Ragdoll. Not sure tho. (I'm not too familiar with cat breeds)

4. How long have you had your pet friend?

For almost a year now.

5. How did you get your pet?

Last year I started cat sitting her. It was going to be for a couple of months but, in the end, she ended up staying for good. There are a couple of blog posts dedicated to the whole cat sitting process and why I adopted her. I don't regret it tho, she is the sweetest.

6. What is your pets favorite thing to eat?

Dry cat food and treats. I can't get her to eat other things!! She tried tuna once tho.

7. What games does your pet love to play?

She's very playful in general. She loves to play fetch, she could do it for hours!

8. Is your pet a cuddle and chill kind of pet or a let go explore sort of pet?

I'd say a bit of both. She's a hunter for sure and she's very curious but, she also has a chill and cuddly side. Especially now with the cold weather, she likes to cuddle under the blankets with me.

9. What is your favorite memory with your pet?

I guess seeing how she started trusting me and becoming a confident cat around the house is a good memory. 

10. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?

Idk if this could be considered quirky but, she likes to drink water using her paw. It makes her look very lady like.

11. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?

Well, they (Masha and Sassy) are my babies! So, they're very special and mean the world to me. We're connected! Hehe.

12. What are some of your favorite things to do with your pet?

I love to play with her but we also enjoy lazy and cozy afternoons where we can enjoy a movie or a show together. 

13. What nicknames do you call your pet?

Sass or Tatty

14. What tricks can your pet do?

I don't think there's an actual trick she does and I don't really teach my pets to do tricks but, she does many cute things and poses.

15. What is the funniest thing your pet has done?

I'd say some of her sleeping poses are the funniest. 

16. What is the boldest thing your pet has done?

It has to be how well she adapted to her new life. I know it was a big change for her, epseically having Masha around. I think she did very well! She's a brave girl.

17. What impresses you the most about your pet?

How she started defending herself from Masha. Masha is a spoiled bully (I'm not proud) but Sassy is not letting her bully her anymore. I'm so proud!

18. Is your pet house trained or an outside pet?

She's an indoor cat.

19. Where is your favorite place to bring your pet?

I don't really bring them anywhere. I wish I could tho. Car rides are just no fun for them.

20. What is the most rewarding thing about being a pet owner?

The unconditional love pets give you. Plus, there's never a lack of laughter.

And there you have it guys, a short questionnaire to get to know my classy baby a little more. Feel free to share facts about your furry babies too! I'd love to read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com