Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 11, 2023

Kimagure Nekonyan Chocolate 🐈

There's nothing better than sweets that can be cute too! I don't really know how interesting this will be for you guys but, as a cat mom and a crazy cat lady, I had to share.

I recently bought these adorable Japanese chocolates, the thing that caught my eye was the presentation of course. The Nekonyan chocolate comes with 4 different designs, I chose the blue and pink version but, they were all cute. I believe the other 2 colors were yellow and green, all featuring different cat breeds.


The milk chocolate bar by Shoei delicy comes divided in 6 rectagle bites and has crunchy bits (cereal, I think). It is not super sweet but it is nice and creamy.

Each bar comes with a collectible card that has cute cat pics on both sides and a quiz question. You have to rub the small black cat to reveal the answer. There are 60 different cards.



We got a Masha! ♡

I think there is a dog version of these chocolates too.

Even tho there is nothing out of the ordinary with these chocolates, I think it's a very cute thing to buy if you love cats or know someone who's a cat lover. I'd defo buy them again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com