Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 8, 2023

Birthday Pressies 2023

June is here, half year is already gone and, just like that, I celebrated another birthday. Being a year older doesn't make me too happy but, I did have a very happy birthday weekend celebrating with my friends and family. I'm glad to have people around me who, in a way, remind me that age is just a number.

Anyway, as every year, I'm going to show you the pressies I receive this year. They are not going to be in a particular order and I won't go into much detail cuz I might share some of them in separate posts. So, let's do this!

I'm going to start with my cakes, they're too cute not to show:

The Blast cake was a chocolate cake by Chez Moi Reposteria and the pink, sakura one was a pancake like cake, filled with blueberries made by my sister. 

Now, let's move on to the non-edible pressies~

Dusty rose backpack. It is a medium backpack that comes with a small pouch and many compartments. I really love the color, especially because most of my bags are light pink. I think i'll be able to carry a lot in it.

Husbandos! We have a pretty cool Sasuke figure from S.H.Figuarts, he comes with different faces and hand positions to make different poses. Also, a super cute Tomioka Charamaru Mascot Badge. He's adorable!

Nana manga volumes 10, 11 and 12 ♡

I decided to put these goodies together in one pic. We have nail polish, a cute pink eraser and, some anime stickers.

Since I moved, I love to receive things for my house. I wanted these holographic glasses for a while now and I finally got them. They are really big and very 90s!

I think this M&Ms mug represents me 100%
"I don't want to be an adult today"

The holographic glasses also came with this organization baskets in pink.

As for clothes and accessories, I receive this funny yet cute tee that says: "At least my cat loves me", a really nice watch and super adorable bunny earrings.  

Close up to the earrings.

I rarely receive flowers so, it's exciting everytime I do. This baby bouquet of gardenias smelled soooo good!

Some yummies! We all know food, especially desserts and sweets, can always make me happy.

Some pressies from my students. They also gave me cookies but, I couldn't take a pic, we ate them all.

There you have it guys, my bday pressies this year. As always, I want to thank everyone who took the time to be with me or send me a mensaje and make my bday a special one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com