Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 13, 2023

Ocean Bomb: Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune

I'm super excited to share these with you, not only because I've been wanting to try the Sailor Moon sparkling waters for a while but, also because the first ones I got to try were Uranus and Neptune's.

I think I've mentioned this before but, they are one of my favorite couples ever. Neptune is the kind of woman I wish I was and Uranus is just... one of my top waifus and woman crush.

These sparkling waters are called Ocean Bomb, they are from a Taiwan soda company called YHB. Uranus and Neptune were their fourth release, I believe they started releasing them 2 years ago and, they have sodas for all the inner and outer scouts now. 

I've seen them before but sometimes they are a little bit expensive for what they are, still I want to collect them all. Earlier  this month I went to a small anime expo thingy with my friends and we saw them. My best friend and I got them (one each) so we could try them and, he let me keep the can to start my collection.

The art on the cans is from Sailor Moon Crystal, they are beautiful! Each of them has the Sailor Scout pic with a nice frame around them and their symbols on the front and their talisman on the back.

I have to say, even tho I've seen reviews on these products before, I kinda was expecting them to be sweeter, more like a soda. I always forget that sparkling water isn't as sweet as a normal soda. The smell of them is really nice, sweet and strong but, the flavor isn't. Anyway, let me show you the beautiful cans.

Let's start with my love, Uranus. 

Uranus' sparkling water is pineapple flavor. Her can is a light blue one with some dark blue and yellow details. On the back we can see her Space Sword. I'd say that, out of the two, I liked this one a little more.



Moving on to Neptune's~


Neptune's is kiwi flavor, the can is a turquoise one, also with yellow and dark blue details. I love it. On the back we have the Deep Aqua Mirror.



My goal is to collect all of the but these two, along with Moon's are the ones I wanted first. Plus I'm glad I got them together! Hehe. They are just too precious.

All in all, these sparkling waters are nothing too special but, they are good. I don't think I'd buy these two again because my main purpose is to have all the cans. Hopefully I'll be sharing the others in the future too. 

Have you tried these sparkling waters? Apparently, there are other collabs too, including Pokemon and One Piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com