Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 20, 2023

Current fav nail polish 💜


 Quick update on what's currently on my nails. This is a really pretty nail polish from Bissú called "Corazón Soñador" (533)

I receive this nails polish as part of my birthday pressies earlier this year. It is a very pretty pastel lilac shade that, to me, looks very 90s! It is fun and bright which makes it perfect for the Spring - Summer season. I'm obsessed.


It is kinda creamy (if that makes any sense) and it dries pretty quickly after applying, something I always appreciate.

Bissú nail polishes are always pretty decent durability wise. Of course, I have to retouch every couple of days (without applying a top coat) but, it's never too bad. 

I've been loving this color so much that, I even applied it on my toe nails, which are usually pink.

Now that I think about it, I've been wearing purple / lilac colors on my nails a lot lately. No matter the season. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com