Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 4, 2023

First Halloween pressies of the year! 👻


We're starting the best month of the year with some halloween / witchy pressies that I wanted to share with you as a way to officially start the spooky season.

The first gifts I'm gonna show you are not that recent, I received them back in August but I was saving them for Halloween season because they are super witchy.

First we have this super cool notebook that looks a lot like the Hocus Pocus book. It is made of fake leather which gives it a creepier look, hehe. Also, the brooch thingy is super cool. The pages inside are from recycled paper. I just love it so much! I think it'll make a perfect Halloween decoration piece but I also want to find a good way to use it. Any ideas?



Next is a silver moon charm. I think it gives strong witch vibes. The small ball thingy next to it kinda reminds me of a pendulum. They both glow in the dark.



Then, we have this purple "Hocus pocus" sign. For some reason I imagined it in my kitchen as soon as I received it so, it is now part of my kitchen halloween decor. I recevied this sign along with the trays last month.


Lastly, I received these 2 Nightmare before Christmas trays. Recently, Prichos came out with a very cute Nightmare before Christmas collection. I usually love classic Halloween colors and super creepy stuff but, for some reason, I love how they used pastel colors this time, hehe.
They are not that big but, they are perfect to put some snacks, cookies, small break in a very spooky yet cute way. 


And well guys, this is it for this mini pressies haul. Let me know if you are getting ready for Halloween or if you started the month living and breathing halloween.

I'll see you next time~!! 🕷

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com