Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 2, 2023

🛒 Walmart Finds | September 2023 |

It's time to say goodbye September with another Walmart finds post. I think this is the shortest so far cuz, I didn't really bought many new or interesting things this month~ 

Still, let's take a look.

To continue with the Barbie The Movie stuff, I got this cereal box. Same as the other products, it is by Great Value. They have this cereal all year long, they just changed the presentation. They are fruity rings, pretty similar to Froot Loops. It only comes in one size with 470 g. The special edition box is bright pink with a "Barbie land" print on the background. I know, nothing too special but, I kinda wanted to get it. Plus, the cereal is good so, yeah.

Last time I showed you the Honey Lemon Lemon-dou, this time I bought the Signature Lemon one which has 5.3% Alcohol. This one was less sweet than the honey lemon but also very refreshing. It's very lemoney and, even tho I'm not a big fan od lemon soda or lemon based drinks in general, I enjoyed it. Especially having it with some snacks after a long, tiring day. I haven't been able to find the other flavors they have but, I still wanna try!

Now I wanna move on to a house thingy I got.

I saw this MDF shelves a while ago and really wanted to get them, they were really cheap and now that I have a drill, I knew I had to get them, hehe. They are by Home Creations and they come in a set of 3. I choose this particular style cuz they were white but, they also had black and brown shelves and other designs too. They came with everything I needed to hang them.

I decided to put random things on them to see how they'd look. They are in my living room, above my sofa. I think they were a great option to decorate that plain wall. Now I want to get more in different colors, hehe.

Lastly, I wanna show you some cuties I got from Prichos:

I'm putting a bday pressie for the furry niece, who's truning 2. And I loved these ice-cream and popsicle plastic toys cuz you know... I love these yummies so, I had to get them for her. They are just too cute! I got her other toys too but these were my favorties. Prichos always has the cutest and funniest pet stuff and they even bring seasonal toys.

And that is it for now you guys, I know it wasn't all that exciting this time, but I still wanted to share the couple of things i thought were worth sharing.

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com