Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 31, 2023

My Christmas Pressies 2023 🎁


 Here comes my annual Christmas pressies posts, hehe. I just love making these. This time I tried to take a pic every time I received something so I could show you everythig. You know, sometimes I eat the candy before sharing the post so, yeah.

Let's start with work:

From left to right: Delish cinnamon cookies made by one of my coworkers, a beautiful 2024 planner and a mug, both in this beautiful baby pink color. They were from one of my students, I think they know me too well, hehe. Lastly we have a card holder with my name. This was also from a student.

As every yeah, my school gives us a bottle of Don Simon wine. I'm glad I got rose wine, it's my fav.

These are from the language center: I received cookies, a mug that changes color with hot water and a bottle of Bailey's

Now let's move to the pressies from my friends and family:

This were pressies I reveived in an exchange: A bottle of Trivento Reserve rosé malbec, a black beannie and cute, warm socks.
 
The bestie gave me a bergamot candle, a Coca-cola lip smacker, some candy and a set of  wireless microphones for my videos.

From the exchange with my friends I got  cozy, warm pj's, anime stickers and facemasks.

That same day, my other friend gave me this super cute Sasuke. You know, I just love him, hehe. The red box had chocolates that are gone now.

Now, I had another exchange with my family, these are the pressies I recieved from my mom. A black fake leather pleated skirt, a cute sweater that looks like candy and a bottle of my favorite rum: Kraken Spiced Rum.

My sister gave me some mint chocolates that I love and I included other chocolates we received at the Xmas dinner.

Grandpa gave me a card and some money. I haven't spent it yet tho, I think I will end up buying something pretty for my house.

These were not for me but i still want to include them here cuz I loved them way too much. The bur babies also had their little exchange and this is what my babies got. They did like it but, I have to say I was the most excited one while opening them, hehe.

And with that, we're done! This is also my last post of 2023, it's crazy how fast this year went by. I really wish 2024 will be a great year for everyone! 💋



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com