Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 10, 2024

☾ Ichiban Kuji Sailor Moon Eternal | Happy Girls Collection

Back in December I went to Mundo Magyc with my friends, it is an anime convention we try to go as much as possible cuz, you know... we just love buying anime goodies, hehe. 


That time I didn't really buy much aside from food and a couple of things I wanted to give as Christmas pressies but, there is this one thing I got for myself and I wanna share with you cuz it's Sailor Moon, and if you know me, you know I love Sailor Moon way too much.

What I got was this Sailor Moon Eternal Happy Girls Collection charm thingy. It is from an Ichiban Kuji and it's a "D" prize.

These are all the "D" prices they had in Japan. I didn't buy it as a lottery thing, I actually knew what I was getting.

 I knew I wanted it as soon as I saw it because it is from the outer senshi and I love them. Plust, it's not as common to find merch from them. 
This charm / keyring thingy has a beautiful print with the senshi symbols on it, a golden heart and golden details. 



Even tho it's an anime item, I think it looks very classy, at least to me. It kinda represents the senshi very well.

Closer look to the fabric and its print. Isn't it lovely?

The golden details are metal, not plastic so, it doesn't look cheap.

I really thought it is a unique, beautiful item to have and it looks great on my Michael Kors bag I'm currently using.
It's a very discreet way to carry Sailor Moon around with me, hehehe.


And well, that is that for this post, just wanted to show you the latest addition to my Sailor Moon collection. 

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com