Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 21, 2024

Simple Pink Acrylic Nails 💕

Time to show you what's currently on my nails.

I think I've mentioned this before but, it is almost impossible for me to keep my nails long and pretty. They are very weak and break easily. I've tried press on nails before and, even tho I like them, they are not the best option if you want to keep them for over a week.

Last weekend, my sister and I randomly decided to get our nails done. Last time I got acrylic nails was many years ago and my experience with them wasn't exactly the best.

These are the designs we chose. I guess they both reflect our personalities, hehe.

I decided to go for square nails, to me, they are classic and pretty. I think I played it safe tho, choosing my staple pale pink and glitter. There's something about that combo I find clean and cute. It goes well with everything!


Even tho they are slightly longer than I'd usually go for, they feel comfortable and allow me to do things naturally. There is something about long nails that makes you hands look instantly prettier, haha. Plus it's gonna be super convenient to have them looking like this without having to worry about them for a while.



I can see myself becoming addicted to them, you know, I love papmering myself~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com