Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 29, 2024

🛒 Walmart Finds | January - February 2024 |


After a couple of months, we are back with a collective Walmart finds post. Today I'll share some of the things I loved during January and February.

This time I have mostly food and a house related thing. Let's start with the food~

This soy bacon from Great Value was something I randomly found and decided to get because well, even tho I never buy soy stuff, I love bacon and thought it'd be great to sprinkle on different dishes. This product comes with 80g in a ziplock bag, which is great to keep it fresh. It is crunchy, savory and it does give the feeling you're eating bacon. I like to sprinkle them on pasta, mashed potatoes and egg. It's great and has a very affordable price.

Chachitos is this very old, super cheap wheat cereal that has a very special place in my heart cuz we used to love them as a snack during my childhood in my grandparents' house. So, eating them brings back good memories. I'm including them here because I always had the vanilla and chocolate ones but didn't know there was a strawberry version too. Surprisingly, they are not pink! But the strawberry flavor is there. It's like... as if you were eating chachitos with strawberry milk.

Sriracha is a very popular hot sauce made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, pickled garlic, sugar, and salt. I knew it existed but didn't think I'd love it as much as I do now. I was always a Valentina sauce type of girl but now, I am obsessed and I can't go back. It is spicy tho, so I don't add much but I love it with pretty much everything!

I loooove Morimoto gummies and when I saw this 2 new flavors on their instagram page, I knew I had to try them. I was super excited when I found them and, of course, got them. I was mostly excited about the matcha ones but, I ended up liking the yogurt gummies a lot more. Don't get me wrong, both are really good but, it was an unexpected surprise. 

Thanks to my mom and sister, I discovered this Sangría Don Simón and, I've been addicted to it ever since. This 1L. presentation has 7% alcohol and the perfect sweetness. At least to me. I like it because it's delish, convenient and super affordable. I haven't tried it like this but, I'd like to add some frozen (or normal) fruits to it.
Even tho this is a product from Spain, I just loved how it had the information in Japanese too. You know, I'm obsessed hehe.

Moving on to house goodies~

I bought these floating shelved from Home Creations. I got similar ones for my living room months ago, but in white. This time I got brown ones, simulating wood. They are very light and, I love them cuz they come with everything you need, making the installation super easy. It came with 3 shelves, same lenght just different width. I used 2 for my dining room and one for my kitchen.

And there you go guys, some of my fav finds. I'll keep this as a monthly / 2 months kind of thing, depending on how many things I find and like.
Anyway, let me know if you have or will try one of these and if you liked them!

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com