Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 7, 2024

Mon's kitchen | What I eat in a week (work edition) |

Earlier this year my uncle gave me this bento box set and ever since, I've been a little more motivated to prep my lunch, hehe.

I always go for simple things that I can eat fast-ish during our lunch break at work. Sometimes I'd buy things like sausages or make sandwiches but, there are other days where I bring some food lefovers along with small complements. And, I usually bring some flavored milk, yakult or yogurt, it depends.

We do have a microwave oven at work but I rarely use it, I'm too lazy. So, I try to bring things that can be eaten cold or, I'll just eat them like that. 😅

Honestly, I only make lunch for 3 days cuz I work from home the rest of  the week but, I decided to share 5 days to make it look more like a normal week. Here is what my work lunch looks like:

Day 1: fish fingers and some veggies. I decided to make some siracha-mayo to dip them. It was pretty good. As for the sweet snack, I had 2 small slices of condensed milk bread.

Day 2: Sausages with ketchup and siracha, I also added some watermelon with tajin as a healthier snack. For dessert, we have more bread that I had to cut in small pieces to make it fit. Lastly we have my favorite Santa Clara flavored milk, the cotton candy one.

Day 3: Tuna mayo salad with some crackers(?), yakult and a blueberry bar thingy. For dessert I brought some strawberry milk taffy.

Day 4: Two small enchiladas potosinas and a few jalapeño cheddar chips for the savory part. My usual bar and a Valie's day butter cookie for dessert and a yakult.

Day 5: One of my favorite sandwiches is peanut butter and cheese, hehe. I know it sounds gross for some but, I love it. Along with it I also brought some pineapple, a bar and another favorite, the Alpura "mermaid" milk, which it's blueberry flavor.

I know my choices might not be the healthiest or best ones but, they are fast and easy and, I like that. Don't judge me, haha. Also, I never showed it but, I always bring a water bottle with me and have some coffee every now and then.

What do you guys usually have for lunch?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com