Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 13, 2024

Birthday Pressies 2024 🎁🩷

 

I'm late with this post as usual but, here is my birthday post. This year my birthday was on a Monday (June 03rd) and since it is one of my busiest days, I started celebrating the weekend before. It all started with my family, lots of food, drinks, music & fun, then at work with my students and coworkers and last weekend I also celebrated with my friends.

It was really nice because I had surprises and celebrations before and after the actual day. As every year, I'm going to show you the pressies I recieved in no particular order. We're going to start with the cakes tho, cuz there's no bday celebration without cake. (or cakes! hehe)

First one was a mint-chocolate cake, next to it a strawberry cheesecake. Both were from my mom and sister. Next one was a cake a former student made for me, she decorated it with pink frosting cuz she knows, hehe. I shared that one with my students and the last one was the one I was supposed to eat with my friends but it had a little accident and died. I did have another cake but, for some reason, I don't have a pic of it.

Moving on to the pressies:

Sake my love! I received 2 bottles of Gekkeikan Sake. It was my frist time trying it and, I really, really liked it.

I love coffee but I usually drink instant because I'm lazy to make good coffee. Now I have no excuse, I received a coffee maker from Black + Decker which makes my life easier, hehe. I feel like my coffee station is a lot more complete now. It also came with some coffee 

Glue-on nails cuz you know, I'm a fan of fake nails since mine are never long enough or just pretty in general. These actually looked very natural.

Passion fruit chocolates and a coconut candle.

I know I already shared the cake but it came with a mini pink Bissú nail polish.

Birthday muffin and Starbucks drink

I already shared a post about my tat but, I'm including it here because it was one of my pressies. If you want to read more about it, click here!

Here come some Sanrio goodies. Fist we have a Hello Kitty lip tint and a cute body cream and mist from Secret Scents. I can't tell the exact scent but it is soft and sweet.

Hello Kitty and My Melody are 2 of my fav Sanrio characters. Here we have some cute socks, hair band and a makeup bag.

Anime keychains! Osaki Nana and Sailor Moon ones.

Cute notebooks.

And these super cool makeup sponges.

Of course, we had some yummies too, these are mint-chocolate taffy. They are one of my favs!

This has to be one of my favs, a Barbie reusable bag. Love, love, love it! Most of my reusable bags aren't pretty so, I'm really excited to have a cute one now. 

I'll move on to some clothes now. Remember I'm not good at taking clothes pictures so, yeah.

I loved these wide-leg black pants, plus, they are very comfortable.

Cute cherry pj's!

This green blouse has a very nice back but I didn't have time to take a nice pic of it, guess I'll show you later. Plus, I don't have many green pieces so, it'a a nice change.

First thing I thought when I saw these tweed pink shorts was: "Legally Blonde" 
I love them! 

That is that for this year guys!
I feel like I always say this but, I really am lucky to have amazing people around me who are constantly showing me their love and support. This month is hard for me because it was also my dad's birthday and, father's day and I'm really thankful for everyone who makes it a little easier for me. I am so not excited to be a year older but, I feel like good things will come my way~! 💋

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com