Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 20, 2024

Natural Ombre Glue-On Nails

              

As part of my bday pressies, I received this glue-on nails from Shein. Thet're called Fashion Nail Exquisite Goddess Faner (such a loooong name!). I do have things from Shein but they have been mostly gifts, I think I've only bought a blouse I wanted for a Halloween costume. But, I'm pretty happy with the things I have, no complaints.

These nails are square shaped of course and, had this lovely and very natural looking ombre, which is something I really liked. 


The package comes with 24 nails, a small nail file and 2 glue sticker sheets. I have to say the glue stickers are amazing! The application is way cleaner and easier than using liquid glue and the durability was great too! I only used one sheet so, I'm defo using the other one for future nails, hehe.
Speaking of durability, my nails looked great for over a week! I basically had to remove them because my natural nails were growing and they didn't look as nice anymore. But the colors never faded or anything. 


I got many compliments on these nails because yeah, they look fab! I kept them long, I just loved how they looked and thought I'd ruin the ombre if I cut them.


What I love about glue-on nails is that you can have fab nails without spending a lot. I mean, I've seen some amazing looking ones that are more expensive but still, there's something for every budget.

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com