Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 27, 2024

Vitamin E Facial Essence 💆🏻‍♀️

My grandma had a beautiful, healthy skin even when she was older. Something she used a lot on her skin was vitamin E. I remember she'd add some of the oil from the capsules to her night cream and apply it every night.

I tried using it many years ago, when I was younger and it didn't really work for me. It gave me some breakouts and I decided to stop using it until last year when my mom gave me some capsules. I gave them a chance again, loving the results this time.

The ones I'm currently using are called E Facial Essence. I got them from a Chinese store here in my city. I've been trying many chinese product lately and, honestly, they work well on my skin and they are very affordable. They had 3 or 4 different colors but, I chose the pink ones that are also for skin rejuvenation.

Each bottle comes with 90 capsules.

Vitamin E oil leaves skin looking smooth, bright and nourished, helping with dry skin. It's defo heavier than other products, that's why I only apply it at night. It has anti-oxidant properties and apparently, it can also protect your skin from sun damage.

It soothes irritated skin and helps lock moisture for a longer time. In a way, I feel like it also gives you a younger and healthier looking skin.

The oil is transparent and doesn't really have a strong scent to it. At first I thought it was going to smell like roses but, nope.

I try to apply it every 2 or 3 days, massaging my face and neck with a facial roller before my moisturizing and eye cream. Honestly, I keep my skincare super fast and simple lately but, it works! I do notice my skin feels and looks soft, healthy and glowy even the next day.

No makeup face after applying the oil.

There are other skincare products I'm currently using that I want to share around here, hopefully next month, we'll see. 💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com