Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 8, 2024

☾ Sailor Moon Scrunchie

A while ago, mom and I decided to check a mall we haven't been to in a long time and found this random store that had some anime stuff, clothes and accessories and even perfumes. I loved to see some Sailor Moon goodies because, we all know how much I love it by now. My mom was the one who actually noticed the anime scrunchies, specifically SM ones and, got this one for me.

We loved it because the scrunchie also came with a ribbon, which makes it look super cute and girly. They had 2 designs, one with all the senshi and, the one I got with only Usagi.

It is made of a silk, white fabric with Usagi all over it. The colors are a little washed off so, it's perfect cuz it's more discreet if you don't want something super in your face but still anime related. Plus, the ribbon is loooong! I think super bright colors would be too much.


I love how it looks with a half updo or a high pony tail. It adds a cute touch to it.

And well, that is that for this post. It is kinda random, it is kinda short. But I really wanted to show you the latest addition to my Sailor Moon collection. 

I am tempted to go back and get the other one, hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com