Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 16, 2024

Heavenly | Hitsugaya & Matsumoto Fanbook | 💙

Last month I received a late birthday surprise from my former Twitter Taichou (from our Bleach role play days), who's also my friend. The gift took a while to arrive cuz he bought it from a Japanese website and remained a mystery until it finally arrived. All I knew was that, in his words, it was perfect and, it really was. 

As some of you know, I am a huge Bleach fan and I love, love, love Hitsugaya & Matsumoto. I love them as a team, their relationship and yeah, even them together (I know, I know~🤭). And, in a way, we will always be them, hehe.💙

Front cover has Hitsugaya and back one has Rangiku~

But, both pics connect 💖

Knowing this, he chose a Hitsugaga & Matsumoto fanfic. Which has to be the cutest thing ever! I used to love reading fanfics online but you never see them in stores where I live, so I never thought I'd own one. This one is called Heavenly by Baby-G & Area 666. The manga comes with many different cute and funny HitsuMatsu moments, completely in Japanese! (I think he overestimated my Japanese skills a tiny little bitsy bit) That's why it's taking me a while to read and understand it (I'm getting a little help from the internet too tho) 

I've been loving every part of it! The illustrations are slightly different between them because of the artists but all of them are pretty good. Love the way they draw angry Taichou! It's always the funniest. Of course, the fanbook also features other characters too, such as: Ichigo, Orihime, Rukia and Renji.




I've been strongly fangirling over these two since I received the fanfic, it's not a new thing but, I'm obsessed and that's why I wanted to share it with y'all while I impatiently wait for the new Bleach arc. I also wanted to include  this Hitsugaya acrylic keychain that came with the manga cuz Taichou is looking as cool as always~!

Love, love, love him~! 

And, that is it for this post. Let me know if you'll be watching the new Bleach arc, I just can't wait!

Other Bleach related posts:

30 Questions For Bleach Fans

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War

Once upon a time, I was a Shinigami...

My Bleach 10th Division Tattoo 🏵️

See you next time~!♡ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com