Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 2, 2024

🛒 Walmart Finds | March / April / May 2024 |

Picture has absolutely nothing to do with the actual post but, the flowers are cute, hehe,

It took me longer than planned but here we are with some Walmart finds. This time it is only food and it won't be a very long post so, let's get into it.

Nestle came out with some new ice cream flavors and, even tho I haven't tried them all, I did try the brownie one and, it is so good! I love brownies and this one, didn't disappoint me. It is very creamy and has bits of almonds and brownie. Some of the other flavors I remember are: berries, vanilla-strawberry and triple chocolate.

I couldn't resist when I saw this unicorn pasta by La Moderna kids (lol). It has vitamins and iron. They use natural dyes including turmeric, beet, carrot and grape extract. Honestly, the taste is nothing out of the ordinary but the color combination is so cute! I can make any dish look pretty. 

I really like Tajin so, this was a must try! Mission Tostadas Tajin are basically normal tortilla toasts covered in Tajin. I loved eating them with certain dishes or just alone as a snack, hehe. As if they were chips. Idk if this would be everyone's cup of tea but, it's defo an interesting combo.

Oreo Chopeo Espacial are regular Oreo but with space designs and blue filling. For some reason, they were a little more expensive than other Oreos. Still wanted to try them, just for the experience. They are limited edition so, idk for how long they'll be around.

Designs were cute and, they matched my nails! Haha

Great Value chips are a little more affordable than other brands and they are pretty good. The Salsa Verde Chips are kinda new and they are my fav chips atm. There's something about the flavor that takes me back to my childhood cuz it reminds me of a green sauce our nanny used to make. They are really good! They have the big version to share or, smaller individual bags.   

And that is it for this post guys, feel free to let me know if you've tried some of these or, if you'd like to.

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com