Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 1, 2024

🪲 Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Haunted Apple Fanta 🪲

 I waited a little to share this drink because I thought it'd be the perfect way to welcome spooky month. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice is out and I couldn't be happier. I've been a Beetlejuice fan since I was a girl, I love the first movie and also the animated series. My sister and I would watch them on TV and rent (yeah, that's how old we are~~~~) them over and over. 

Watching the new movie was the perfect way to welcome the Fall season! And I have to say, I really, really liked it! It was everything I expected, it had things I didn't see coming and we just loved how they kept the essence of the first movie, even including some lo-fi stop motion sequences. My 90's inner girl couldn't be happier.


Moving on, every year I like to try Fanta's Halloween flavors, they are fun and you know, I love trying seasonal stuff. This year, as the name says, it is green apple flavor. I like everything green apple so it was a yay for me, haha. It is super green, totally Beetlejuice but, honestly, flavor is nothing out of the ordinary. I think I've tried more interesting ones other years. It tastes like those green apple gummy rings without the sour part. Like I said, it's good but there's no mystery to it.  

The presentation we got over here is a 235ml can. I've seen a bottle version online but dunno if I'll ever find it, hehe.

I've seen the cans in the U.S. and I love how they have the characters on it. Here we just got a striped can in Bettlejuice's classic colors: Black and white and a hint of green. Not complaining tho, I really like it but, I wish I could get other characters too! At least a Lydia one since she's always been my fav.

This Fanta comes with a QR code that takes you to their official site and I believe you can (or could) get free tickets for the movie or something like that.

I'd love to see more brands having collabs with Beetlejuice soon. For now, I'll keep buying my haunted apple sodas as part of October's vibe.

Tell me! Have you tried this Fanta yet? If so, what did you think?

Have a fun and spooky month guys, see ya! 🖤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com