Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 25, 2024

Fall scents: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Scented Candle 🕯️

I received this candle as a pressie from my sister's bestie last December and since I didn't share it back then, but now is be the right time to do it since, it is a perfect Fall scent!

It's the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Scented Candle with cinnamon, clove, and brown sugar notes that makes it the perfect Fall scent. It really smells like pumpkin spice!

The jar is super cute, it screams Fall and well, it also works as a decoration item. Love it. Something I really like about Bath & Body Works products is the quality. The smell of these candles is strong and amazing! It really fills the room just by opening the jar.


I've lit the candle a couple of times before, even when it was not Fall but, I'm fully enjoying it now. It makes my apartment feel so cozy!

What are your favorite Fall scents? 🍂

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com