Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 22, 2024

πŸ‚πŸŽƒ Pumpkin Spice Yummies Mini Haul πŸŽƒπŸ‚

Autumn is officially here and we all know what that means, it's pumpkin spice season! You can call me basic but, I couldn't be more excited. I am super ready for cozy sweaters, hot drinks and spooky vibes so, let's welcome the season with a pumpkin spice mini haul.

It's been kinda cool cuz these special / limited edition products are new this year. At least where I live. I know that in the U.S. pumpkin spice products are everywhere so, it's nice to see more brands releasing pumpkin yummies.

Look at all that orange in one picture~!🧑

Let's start with some candy. Actually one of my friends discovered these and told me about them, I knew I had to go get them right away. I've known both products for years now but I just discovered (and only because I wondered why the presentation was the same) they are from the same brand, Arcor.

Bon o Bon are chocolate candies with wafer and a filling I can't really remember cuz, even tho I don't dislike them, I just don't buy them as often. This time they have pumpkin spice filling.

The bag comes with 10 chocolates but I think there's a bigger presentation too. I was actually surprised cuz, I really, really liked them! The pumpkin spice filling isn't super sweet so it goes well with the chocolate. They are perfect to enjoy with a cup of coffee.

I really like Butter Toffees and I do buy them often. I think I've tried most of the flavors they have. I especially like the chokko mint and chokko cherry toffees. My grandpa loves them too. This bag comes with 30 toffees, more than the ones I usually get.

The smell of these is super strong! You can smell the spices as soon as you open the bag. The taste is also very strong. It's a mix between caramel, pumpkin and spices. They are addictive! Haha. Once you start eating them, you can't stop!

Moving on, we have these two coffee creamers from Coffee Mate. We all know I love my PSL and I really like the idea of being able to make myself some at home too. I got the 2 presentations they had at Walmart.

The first is this liquid coffee creamer, I was especially excited to try it. It's not overly sweet but it does have enough sugar to give your coffee a nice, sweet taste. You can defo taste the spices but, I am not sure if what I taste is pumpkin spice or if it's more like a chai... either way, I loved it!

The other one I got is the powder creamer(?). It is very similar to the liquid one but less sweet. It does add that Fall-ish taste to your drink but I do suggest adding some sugar if you want a sweeter drink. 

And that is that for this mini haul. Like I said, it's exciting to see more pumpkin spice products in stores now. 
Hope you all have a wonderful Autumn~!🧑

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com