There are some skincare goodies I recently got and I thought it’d be a good idea to put a small post together to share them with you since there’s not too much to say about some of them to dedicate a whole post to them. It’s not a big haul tho, but I wanted to show you some of the products I’ve found and been trying lately.
I’m gonna start with some eye patches. I am a sucker for them! They are great to keep the under eye area hydrated and my makeup sets better when I use them. And even tho I know there are some that are better than others, I still like to try random ones I find at the supermarket. And those are the ones I’m including here today.
 |
| First we have this cute Stylesh Body Care Hydrogel Eye Patches. I’m not gonna lie, the fact that they had a star, was the thing that made me buy them. Can’t resist pretty things. The package comes with 3 pairs that help you hydrate the under eye area and improve its look and texture. They were very affordable and they did the job. |
 |
| These are other hydrogel eye patches I bought, the Belskin 24k Gold with vitamin E, aloe, collagen and hyaluronic acid. This package comes with 2 pairs and all in all they did a good hydrating my skin, leaving it nice and soft. |
I gotta say, my eyes in general are very sensitive and none of these patches irritated my skin or gave me any kind of reaction.
Let’s move on to sheet masks, another favorite of mine.
 |
| My most recent purchase were these Orjena Natural Moisture Mask Sheet. They are Korean and came in a box of 10 sheet masks. They contain green tea extract that helps your skin to feel moisturized, smooth and healthy. These are great if you put them in the fridge for a little while before using them. Especially after a long day. |
 |
I’m super excited about this next item. It’s an ice roller I found at a dollar-like store. I had been looking for it for a while and I finally found it. It was the last one left and, surprisingly, it was pink. Haha. You can add water and other ingredients (depending on what you need) to depuff your face as you massage it in the morning, it also calms inflammation, and temporarily tightens pores. It's suggested not to use it for oner 10 minutes to avoid ice burns. It's become part of my skin care routine in the mornings and, I've been really liking it. I've only used water so far but I'm curious to use it with some tea or something else and see how my skin looks and feels. It's also a good way to help you wake up in the morning cuz of how cold it is.😜 |
 |
| Lastly, is this EELHOE Silk Peptide Intensive Ampoule my sister gave me last month. This product contains collagen, glycerin and hyaluronic acid and it’s for mature skin. I won’t go into many deets here cuz, I’ll share more about it in a separate post. I will say tho, it is a really good product. |
And, that’s that guys, some things I recently got and tried. Let me know if you'd want me to talk about any of these in a separate post and feel free to share what’s your fav skincare product with me, I’d love to know!
See you next time~!💋
0 comments:
Post a Comment