Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 11, 2026

My Current Go-To #2

A few months ago I shared a Current Go-To post, I found it short but fun so I thought I'd share a second one. Some of the go-tos are similar and some things haven't changed for me but, let's do this!

My go-to comfort food: is still ramen! Especially now that the weather is getting colder.

My go-to drink: Coffee (hot or cold), beer and soju. Nothing has changed here from the last go-tos post, hehe.

My go-to outfit: Jeans and a blouse or tee. I want to be creative with outfits again and dress a lot cuter or just better but, I'm too lazy most of the time. LOL.

My go-to place to relax: I'd say my living room. Even tho it's still a work in progress atm cuz I'm still redecorating it a little. I love to spend some slow time there reading, drinking something and just relaxing with my babies.

My go-to snack: Chips, corn churritos and similar things haha. I've been enjoying some chicken popcorn or enchiladas potosinas as snacks sometimes too.

Churritos con ketchup are SO GOOD. Hehe.

My go-to song when I need motivation: Whoo by Rainbow. I know it is an older song but, it puts me in a good mood whenever I listen to it.

My go-to weekend activity: Other than going out (which I love), I'd say just catching up with shows or watching some movies. I don't watch much TVduring the week so, yeah.

My go-to way to start my morning: I love a slow morning and I'll make the most out of it whenever I have the chance but, that's not always the case. I'd say having a big, hot cup of coffee is my go-to way to do it.

My go-to movie or TV show to rewatch: Full Metal Panic! Is an anime I'm constantly rewatching. It is one of my favorite, comfort shows and now that I've been reading the novels, I feel the need to rewatch the seasons as soon as I finish the books. I never get tired of it.  


My go-to hobby:
I guess blogging. It is something I really enjoy doing. I also try to spend some time scrapbooking / junk journaling, even tho I mostly do it like once or twice a month, depending on how many things I've collected for it.


And, that's it! Feel free to share some of your go-tos with me. I'd love to read! Especially now that the best and cozier part of the year is here! (In my heart, it's already Fall, ok? hehe)

See you next time~!💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com