Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 8, 2026

COSRX All About Snail Kit 4 In One

 

A few months ago I received this COSRX All ABout Snail Kit 4 In One, I haven't used all the products included because I'm still using others and want to finish them first but, I thought I would show you before I use them. Maybe I'll write an updated post later, sharing my thoughts and stuff.

It is a 4 step kit that includes mini size producs from the Advanced Snail line. I think it's a perfect kit to try products from this line, if you wanna start trying k-beauty for the first time and even for traveling. Honestly, I think COSRX is a really good brand. Their presentations are less cutesy than other brands but, quality is great!

Let me show you the products in this set~

COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin Gel Cleanser (20ml). It's formulated with snail mucin. Removes impurities, nourishes and moisturizes the skin. 

COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence (30ml). I'm a big fan of this product. Contains 96% of snail secretion filtrate. It mosturizes the skin leaving it with a healthy glow.

COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream (5ml). I recently started using it, it's very lightweight and a little gel-like. Contains 5 types of peptides for a youthful glow.

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream (20g) Naturally gives you a glowy and healthy skin. I'm really looking forward to using it.


The Snail Mucin Power Essence has been part of my skincare routine for a while now so, I'm defo excited to try the other products and, maybe buying hte full size products in the future. This is a brand I would totally recommend you, plus prices are pretty decent for good products.

And, that's that. A short post to show you this fun box! Let me konw if you've tried COSRX products and share your thoughts with me.

See you next time~!💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com