Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 26, 2026

๐Ÿ”– Recent Reads: Full Metal Panic! | Collector's Edition 1 |


 My read this month was the Full Metal Panic! Collector's Edition 1 that I recieved as a birthday pressie back in June. Earlier this year, I read the FMP! Collector's Edition 3 that I'll link here cuz there I gave a little summary of what the story is about in case you wanna check it out. And yeah, I know jumping from the 3rd edition to the 1st is so out of order but, I've rewatched the anime so many times that, it doesn't really matter. 

In case I haven't mentioned it enough around here (hehe), Full Metal Panic! is one of my all-time favorite anime. It has a little bit of drama, action, comedy and... I love a guy in a uniform so, yeah.

The novel by Shoji Gatoh and illustrated by Shikidouji covers volumes 1 - 3 of the light novels and the first animated season of the anime, which I have to say, was not the one that introduced me to this show. Basically is the story of how the two main characters meet, how their relationship starts developing and all the military adventures they have to go through.

The cover is very similar to my previous book. Dark blue with silver deets and a pic if the Arbalest. I love how all the covers of these novels perfectly match. 


I'm including a pic of the back cover so you can see what the chapters are about.

I absolutely love the art in this book, and I feel like they incuded more color illustrations at the beginning of this one than in the other I have. 

I'm only including the covers of the novels but, there were other cool pics too.

I was fangirling all over again as I read it, so many memories and all the feels. Sousuke is a character I love so much but he can easily drive me crazy or make me angry, haha. Everytime there was something I started fangirling about, I knew he'd do something to ruin it and, I was right. I know my military freak~ 

Even tho I'm very familiar with the story, there were some things and characters I didn't remember much and I came to like and notice them more this time. There were some emotional moments and this super cute scene at the end but, nothing to make me cry this time. Surprise, surprise!

A part of me couldn't put it down but at the same time the idea of finishing it was a little bittersweet which is so silly cuz I can rewatch the anime anytime~ And I think I will at some point, hehe.

And that's that. Random book post. The idea is to continue collecting these babies, I think I need 2 or 3 more to have them all. I've been lucky to have them gifted but, I'll buy some of them too if I have to.

Please let me know if you've read or watched FMP! and, if you haven't, defo give it a chance. It's the best. Hehe.

See you next time~!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿซก

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com