Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 9, 2026

Spooky Halloweeny Haul


It's time for a spooky haul cuz yeah, I've been collecting a few things and I'm so excited to share them with you, you know I am, hehe. I know, I said I've been trying to be more intentional with my seasonal shopping but, that doesn't mean I won't buy anything at all, that's just impossible! Haha.

Not everything is Halloween tho but, I just wanted to add some horror related stuff too just so I don't have to share them on a separate post. 

And, I think I'm going to start with some things I bought earlier this year but never shared so, let's jump right into it!

Last year Walmart had some Universal Monsters goodies and, I remember getting this one on clearance back in January this year. It's slightly cropped and loose. I love how vibrant the colors on the pics are in contrast with the grey. Of course this is a all year round tee.

This coffin ring is from Temu. I believe they have it in red too. It's so pretty
 and honestly, a subtle way to include something spooky to your everyday, hehe.

I don't remember exactly when I got these socks but I know it was at the beginning of the year. They are from Cuidado con el Perro and I'm sure they were part of what they had left from the season. I couldn't resist to mummy cats, they are way too cute.

Those were the things I bought earlier in the year, now I'll move to the few things I've got this year. It hasn't been much now that I think about it. I'm not including the pressies cuz I don't want to spoil the surprise.


This black cat soap dispenser was from Prichos, the dollar store part at Walmart. I think it's a thing I can perfectly have all year round and, it's glass. The one I bought before was plastic so, this one is defo an upgrade, haha. 

I've seen these glasses online for a couple of years now and I really wanted to get one. I believe it started with the Anthropologie Halloween glasses that became super popular and then, other stores started releasing their own version. This year, I finally found Walmart's version and I had to get one. Honestly I just wanted the back cat and I was so lucky cuz I got the last one that was left in the store. It has this kind of bubble glass finish (I think that's how it's called) and it absolutely cute! It's defo my favorite thing from this haul. Love, love, love it.

Azus Hello Kitty Halloween lipbalm. I got some to include in my boo baskets this year and had to get one for myself too. Lipbalms are things I usually carry around with me so, I know I will be using it. They had 2 other designs, a mummy and a zombie. All of them are fun and smell like my childhood, hehe.

So, this year I've been having fun with some blind bags, it's kinda fun not knowing what you're gonnaa get, haha. I found this tiny Magic Academy crystal witch hats I think are meant to be charms but I want it for decor. They had lots of diferent crystals, I didn't have one in mind that I really wanted and, I got an aventurine witch hat.   

Here are all the tiny hats they have.

This might not be halloweeny but somehow, these eye patches felt witchy to me because of the glitter and stars on them. It makes them look magical and perfect for the season. I'm a sucker for eye patches so, it's another way to romanticize my October.

I almost forgot about this one but, lastly we have my bats tote bag. Honestly, quality is ok but, I can't complain since it was suuuuuper cheap. It's still pretty cute tho. It's made of muslin fabric, which makes it easy to wash. The only thing I don't love, is the fact that it only has the bat print on one side of the bag, the other is just plain. 

And, that is everything for this first haul of the season, I'm sure I'll end up sharing another one later in the month cuz, it's difficult to resist!
Would you like to see what I'm including in the Halloween pressies this year? Let me know!

See you next time~!💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com