Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 9, 2012

A visit to my Hometown

Last weekend's wedding took place at my hometown Morelia, Mich. It's such a beautiful small city with a nice warm weather and nice architecture. My sister and I used to spend our holidays there with my Grandparents and cousins. Lots of childhood memories came back having cousins reunited after a few years. Even tho lots of things have changed (from playing to wedding) we still are like sisters.
Sadly the trip only lasted for a weekend, it was a lot of fun but it was also a busy one so I couldn't really stop by many places I wanted to see again like my Grandparent's house, I guess it'll be some other time but I did took some pictures downtown before we had to leave.

Hope you guys like them!

We had a lovely weather during the trip. Highway looks too green!

Made a quick visit to one of the places we used to play and rehearse some dance routines. LOL


The view from the hotel.

Downtown
Cathedral, it definitely looks prettier at night.

People having a good Sunday. I saw a lot of cute dogs walking around.


Goodbye hometown, be back someday...

Big X!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com